Has a Ransomware encryption trojan hit your company? If files got encrypted and backups fail, it is a company-wide emergency. We can help you to reduce your company downtime to a minimum and restore your valuable data. Let our experts guide your company through a secure, compliant, and fast ransomware recovery.
Shut down your computer or server in the usual way and disconnect all network connections immediately, including any data storage devices and online cloud storage. For more details, please visit the Ransomware Information site.
Do not pay the ransom or try to remove the ransomware trojan on your own. You should leave the removal of ransomware, and the subsequent recovery of your valuable company data exclusively to experts.
BeforeCrypt can help you as a serious and highly-effective partner should ransomware infect you. Thanks to our experience and knowledge, we can recover 100% of your encrypted data in most cases.
The following are some of the more common variants of computer ransomware. Removing an Encryption Trojan and restoring the data is not possible for all of them, because there are big differences in the versions of the Trojans.
After a first free assessment, you will receive a comprehensive offering for your custom needs. It highly depends on the complexity of the ransomware attack, the number of encrypted computers, and your local environment (e.g., performance of computers, servers, operating systems).
- We can reduce your downtime from ransomware significantly. We’re dealing with over a hundred cases every year. We know what to do, to keep the downtime for your company to an absolute minimum. You can benefit from our expert knowledge and don’t need to do time-intensive researches by yourself.
- Don’t deal with criminals directly. Most companies don’t feel comfortable dealing with cyber-criminals. It can add a layer of stress in this company-wide emergency. We handle the whole communication with the criminals for you, providing all the necessary information upfront, to restore your data as fast as possible.
- Instant Ransomware Payment. We don’t recommend that you pay the ransom. But sometimes there’s no other way if backups and normal recovery methods fail. If you try to buy Bitcoins yourself, you run through an intensive Know-your-customer process, which usually takes2-6 days, if you try to buy higher amounts of Bitcoins. For this case, we always have Bitcoins in stock and can do an instant-payment for you.
- We don’t damage your data. In every case, we use best-practice methods to back-up your encrypted data first, remove the Ransomware trojan and then restore your data with normal recovery methods or decrypt the data with the official software. This standardized process ensures that your data won’t get damaged and that the ransomware no longer spreads on your network.
- Easy Insurance Reporting: You receive a detailed report and a sample letter, to easily submit this case to your cyber-insurance. Cyber-insurance usually covers a huge part of the costs involved with ransomware incidents.
- Backup, Backup, Backup! Use a separated backup destination like a secure cloud storage provider or a local backup medium, which gets physically disconnected after a successful backup run.
- Install a Next-Gen-Antivirus. It combines a classic signature-based antivirus with powerful exploit protection, ransomware protection and endpoint detection and response (EDR).
- Install a Next-Gen-Firewall. A Next-Gen-Firewall is also called Unified threat management (UTM) firewall. It adds a layer of security at every entry and exit point of your company data communication. It combines classic network security with intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, gateway antivirus, email filtering and many more.
Yes, we provide services around the globe. Our customer service is available 24/7 to assist you with ransomware recovery in over 20 languages.
In emergency cases, we can start with the ransomware data recovery immediately. Since our support team is operating 24/7, we can reduce your downtime to a minimum through our streamlined and focused process.